ROME, Ga. (AP) - A zombie movie actor is accused of beating two women and forcing one of them to taste his blood.
The Rome News-Tribune reported Saturday that 30-year-old Eliot Ryan Rutledge has been charged with false imprisonment and aggravated assault.
Rutledge allegedly trapped a woman inside his home in Rome, Georgia, between June 2017 and October 2018. The paper says Floyd County Jail reports accuse him of picking her up by her neck, slamming her into the ground and choking her.
He's also accused of hurting and choking another woman in January, choking and biting her and forcing his cut hand into her mouth to make her taste his blood.
IMDB.com credits Rutledge with producing and acting in the 2017 short films "Gangsters and Zombies" and "Gangsters and Zombies II."
Columbine threat by woman with gun...
Actress, Lori Loughlin and husband
- Pizza for breakfast is healthier than cereal, nutritionist claims
- Pot smokers find caged tiger in abandoned house, Houston police say
- KFC wants you to enjoy romance on a Colonel Sanders bearskin rug this Valentine's Day
- Ax-wielding man wrecks home after thinking wife damaged action figures
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood