AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – The Richmond County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a woman accused of tossing a bottle of bodily fluids through a local fast food drive-thru window.
Deputies were called to the Peach Orchard Road Taco Bell on Friday, May 8th, just after 11:30 p.m. in reference to trouble with a customer.
The store manager told deputies that an unidentified woman threw a bottle of urine and feces through the drive-thru window.
Other employees corroborated the story, adding that the woman leaned out of the rear passenger window and squeezed the bottle of fluids at him before throwing it inside.
The business was closed after the incident due to contamination from the incident.
The suspect was reportedly in a silver sedan with a possible South Carolina tag driven by an unidentified black male subject.
The suspect is described as possibly being between 18 and 25 years-old, with long wavy black hair, wearing glasses and a white tank top.
If you have any information, please call 706-821-1080.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- SLED says Attempted Murder suspect could be in Barnwell
- American Airlines jet has close encounter with unidentified flying object
- Kansas labor officials speak out after state audit predicts $600M in unemployment fraud
- Georgia bill would create rape kit tracking system
- COVID-19 bill can’t include $15 minimum wage hike, Senate referee says
- US carries out airstrikes against Iranian-backed militia facilities in Syria
- CDC urges stricter precautions in gyms
- Olympic gymnastics coach John Geddert dies by suicide following human trafficking, sexual assault charges