COLUMBIA COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) – The Columbia County Sheriff’s Office is searching for two suspects following a theft at Walmart.
On February 7, 2020 the couple used a bar code to purchase $188.00 worth of clothing for $4.28 at the Walmart on Bobby Jones.
When Walmart loss prevention staff approached the couple at the door, they fled the scene. The suspects left in a gray Chevrolet van with a paper tag.
If you have any information, please contact the Columbia County Sheriff’s Office at 706-541-2800.
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- Quarantine protocols and testing continue for Vogtle workers; no positive cases confirmed
- Parking lots in downtown Augusta become places of prayer and celebration
- Emmy-winning musician Adam Schlesinger dies from coronavirus
- Local “Teacher Parade” shows school spirit and love
- America Knits in Swainsboro fulfilling new mission for Presidential Task Force