EVANS, Ga. (WJBF) – The Columbia County Sheriff’s Office is working to identify two suspects accused of tricking and stealing a wallet from a woman at a local grocery store.
Investigators say the woman pictured here asked an 84-year-old woman for help with some ‘papers she didn’t understand’.
While the female suspect was distracting the woman, the male suspect reportedly stole the woman’s wallet from her cart.
The two suspects then reportedly left in a dark color SUV before spending over $4000 at the Evans Walmart using the victim’s credit cards.
If you have any information on these two suspects, please contact investigators at (706) 541-1042
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Security heightens around US Capitol as Inauguration Day draws closer
- The Terminator is coming: Packers prepare for Aaron Donald
- Biden outlines plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Marshall Pines residents receive COVID-19 vaccine
- Multiple law enforcement agencies preparing for potential armed protests at SC State House
- IRS delays start of tax season to Feb. 12
- Third stimulus check: Here’s when you might get a $1,400 direct payment
- Augusta University responds to S.C. State Senator’s request for vaccine distribution help