THOMSON, Ga. (WJBF) - Investigators have named two suspects in a recent shooting at a Thomson convenience store.
18-year-old Kadarious Hobbs and 33-year-old Aundra Damarcus Hanson are both wanted for Aggravated Assault in connection with the June 27th shooting at Spee-Dee Foods on Cobbham Road.
17-year-old D'Alviune Burnett was arrested earlier and charged with Aggravated Assault.
The incident happened in the store's parking lot around 3 p.m.
18-year-old Aaryonna Coleman and 17-year-old Tyquerion Steed were both injured during the shooting.
The Thomson Police Department, along with the GBI, are continuing to investigate.
If you have any information, please call the GBI at 706-595-2575 , the McDuffie County Sheriff's Office at 706-595-2040 or the Thomson Police Department at 706-595-2166
Stand your ground or murder? Florida...
TX woman arrested for sending meth to...
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop