AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - Two people are injured and two suspects are on the run after a shooting in Augusta.
Richmond County Deputies were called to the 3400 block of Charing Cross Court, Wednesday just before midnight, in reference to a shooting.
Upon arrival, deputies found 20-year-old Malik Gant and 40-year-old Ken Hunter suffering from gunshot wounds.
Their injuries have been declared non-life-threatening.
The suspects, described as two black males in all black clothes, fled on foot.
Count on NewsChannel 6 for more details as they're available.
11-year-old accused of putting pins...
Richmond County Deputy arrested for...
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- More grant money to juvenile court expands therapy for teens and parents before doing jail time
- Edgefield County murder arrest
- A woman is in jail accused of killing her husband.
- Aiken County Board of Education's agenda before the holiday break
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect