AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Two people are facing charges following the seizure of narcotics and firearms from a Richmond County home.
30-year-old Michael Henderson was arrested Thursday, May 20, during a traffic stop by Richmond County deputies. Investigators say he was already wanted by another agency for outstanding warrants.
After the traffic stop, a search warrant was enacted on the residence of Henderson’s girlfriend, 33-year-old Lakeata Sinkfield, on the 1400 block of Ridgewood Drive.
As a result of the search, investigators seized 5 guns and 6.71 pounds of Fentanyl and Methamphetamine mixture.
Henderson faces the following charges:
- Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon
- Possession of a Firearm during the Commission of a Crime
- Trafficking Methamphetamine
- Possession of Cocaine with Intent to Distribute
- Possession of Marijuana with Intent to Distribute
- Also arrested on a Grand Jury Arrest Warrant and a warrant for Other Authorities.
Sinkfield is charged with Trafficking Methamphetamine.