RICHMOND COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) - Two men are behind bars after a narcotics bust in Richmond County.
John Durst and Bjorn Wiley were arrested on the 200 block of Boy Scout Road on Thursday.
Both are charged with Trafficking Methamphetamine.
During the investigation, agents seized approximately four kilograms of methamphetamine and $600 in cash.
Investigators say this is only the first wave of arrests and that the investigation is ongoing.
Additional charges may be filed.
- Pot smokers find caged tiger in abandoned house, Houston police say
- KFC wants you to enjoy romance on a Colonel Sanders bearskin rug this Valentine's Day
- Ax-wielding man wrecks home after thinking wife damaged action figures
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him