AIKEN, S.C. (WJBF) - Two men are behind bars after a narcotics bust in Aiken.
26-year-old Donta Shirjames Glover and 36-year-old Rafeal Jermaine McBride were taken into custody on Friday following a search of a home on Whispering Pines Terrace.
Investigators served the warrant at 11:30 a.m.
The search was the result of a year long investigation.
During the search, authorities seized 26 grams of Heroin, 7 grams of Methamphetamine, 370 grams of Marijuana and a small quantity of Crack Cocaine, and approximately $1200.
Glover is charged with Trafficking Heroin, Possession with Intent to Distribute Methamphetamine, Possession with Intent to Distribute Marijuana, Possession of Crack Cocaine, Operating a Stash House and an active warrant for Trafficking in Heroin.
McBride is charged with Trafficking in Heroin, Possession with Intent to Distribute Methamphetamine, Possession with Intent to Distribute Marijuana, and Possession of Crack Cocaine.
Greenville man bites ex's lip off,...
The Columbia County Sheriff's Office...
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect