AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – A 17-year-old and two juvenile boys, aged 14 and 15, are in jail accused of raping a 13-year-old girl.
Cequez Jones has been charged with Aggravated Child Molestation.
The names and charges for the other two boys have not been released.
The victim told investigators she and her sister met up with the boys who they knew through social media.
The victim also claims the boys repeatedly assaulted her while in a car and ran off when deputies rode through the area.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Aiken Co. Officials arrest man involved in Aiken shooting
- Residents report long wait times for setting up appointments for vaccines; more workers expected to take calls
- Vaccine registration issues in rural South Carolina
- Sen. Lindsey Graham urges politicians to stop the second impeachment of President Trump
- Housing shortage impacting buyers in Augusta
- Federal student loan payment pause is coming to an end, Biden Administration’s plan: what you need to know
- US now says no evidence of ‘kill capture teams’ at Capitol
- Security heightens around US Capitol as Inauguration Day draws closer