AIKEN, S.C. (WJBF) - The Aiken Department of Public Safety's narcotics investigators have wrapped up a six-month investigation with 3 arrests.
The investigation looked into a number of individuals selling narcotics on the 100 block of Kershaw Street NE in Aiken.
42-year-old Anthony Davis Coates is charged with distribution of crack cocaine and distribution of crack cocaine within ½ mile of a school.
23-year-old Dezmand Davontaye Williams is charged with two counts of distribution of crack cocaine, distribution of marijuana, and distribution within ½ mile of a school.
22-year-old Pierce James Cade is charged with three counts of distribution of crack cocaine and three counts of distribution of crack cocaine within ½ mile of a school.
A fourth suspect, 25-year-old Joshua Devon Pettus of Neeses, S.C. is wanted for three charges of
distribution of crack cocaine and three counts of distribution of crack cocaine within ½ mile of a school.
If you have any information on his location, please call Crimestoppers at 888-274-6372. Callers may remain anonymous and could be eligible for a $1000 reward.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- More grant money to juvenile court expands therapy for teens and parents before doing jail time
- Edgefield County murder arrest
- Burke County accident blocks traffic on Highway 25
- Drop-in Thanksgiving lunch held in New Ellenton, South Carolina
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect