#UPDATE |1/23/2020 | 5:30am – The search for a 4th suspect in an Augusta murder is now over. Carlos Mack, has been arrested for the death of Deivante McFadden.
AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Richmond County Investigators are searching for a suspect in a recent murder.
19-year-old Carlos D. Mack is wanted in connection with the murder of Deivante McFadden.
Investigators were called to the 2300 block of Winston Way on Sunday around 2:23 a.m., in regards to a vehicle that had struck a tree. Upon arrival, deputies found the driver, McFadden, unresponsive behind the wheel, with at least one gunshot wound. He was taken to AU Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
During the investigation, officials were able to link 17-year-old Rian Raekwon Stone, 20-year-old Ebonee Jones, 19-year-old Carlos D. Mack and 14-year-old Janiah Sullivan (who is being charged as an adult) to the murder.
Stone is charged with Murder, Criminal Attempt Armed Robbery and Possession of a Firearm During the Commission of a Crime.
Sullivan is charged with Murder.
Jones is charged with Murder and Criminal Attempt Armed Robbery.
Mack is wanted on charges of Murder, Criminal Attempt Armed Robbery and Possession of a Firearm During the Commission of a Crime.
He is considered to be armed & dangerous.
If you have any information on him, please call investigators at 706-821-1080
More Crime Headlines:
- State lawmaker issues statement on arrest of Bamberg County Councilman charged with sex crimes
- Former Bamberg County Council Chairman Trent Kinard arrested by SLED for sex crimes
- Armed Robbery suspect sought by RCSO
- One injured in Waynesboro shooting
- Unrest continues for the second night following Breonna Taylor announcement
- FBI seeks more potential victims in ‘Cheer’ star Jerry Harris child porn case