AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Richmond County Investigators are searching for a suspect in a recent armed robbery.
21-year-old Cosby Murry is wanted for Armed Robbery and Possession of a Firearm During the Commission of a Crime.
The incident happened on Friday around 3 a.m. on the 2800 block of Thomas Lane.
Murry was allegedly armed with a black semi-automatic handgun. He was last seen running toward Regency Village Apartments.
If you have any information please call investigators at 706-821-1080
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Food prices continue to surge
- Sheriff Roundtree addresses recent gun violence in Richmond County
- Water quality tests underway along Savannah River
- Augusta Mayor’s credit card spending shows events match up with charges to production companies
- Augusta Transit users react to end of no fares
- 11-year-old Augusta boy mowing lawns for free to help those in need
- Biden announces efforts to combat violent crime, gun violence
- Death investigated after body discovered near Aiken Regional Medical Center