AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - An Augusta murder suspect will remain in jail.
A judge denied bond Friday morning for Devin Stringfield.
Stringfield is charged with the murder of Drew Cato.
Cato's remains were found in some woods in McCormick county on May 27th. He'd been missing for three weeks.
Blake Wolfe also was charged in connection to the murder.
She is the mother of one of Cato's children.
Facebook fight over politics ends in...
Suspect sought in Columbia County...
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop