AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – Deputies are investigating a shooting at a home in South Augusta.
It happened on the 1900 block of Higdon Street.
Authorities say 15 shots were fired. One person was injured.
NewsChannel 6 spoke to neighbors on scene who say it used to be a quiet neighborhood, but now they don’t feel safe.
“We used to be able to sit with our doors open and have fun with each other and have nice things and since they moved in we can’t do that. We can’t walk down the street without fear that we’ll be attacked by them,” says Julia Bikerstaff
Neighbors say there’s been more than one incident at the home since the family moved in.
Authorities say no one was arrested.
Count on NewsChannel 6 to have more information as soon as it is available.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead
- US Senate candidate spends the day campaigning in Augusta
- University Hospital plans to withdraw funding from one of its physician groups
- GOP expecting Trump to name Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Watch: Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s trainer honors her with pushups at her casket
- SPLOST direction criticized
- Glenn Hills Elementary closed due to COVID-19
- Watch: Mechanics rescue kitten stuck in dashboard of car