AUGUSTA (WJBF) – The Richmond County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a shooting that happened Wednesday night on Gordon Highway.
The incident happened just before midnight at the Prime Time Grill on Gordon Highway.
Investigators tell us that a man and woman got into an argument outside the venue when she then fired multiple shots, striking him 3 times as he was running away down Haynie Drive.
He was taken to an area hospital for treatment.
The female suspect fled the scene.
If you have any information, please contact the Richmond County Sheriff’s Office at 706-821-1080
- Ron Paul ‘doing fine’ after apparent medical incident during live show
- Veterans will ride 20 horses for 20 miles to raise suicide awareness
- Watch: Mechanics rescue kitten stuck in dashboard of car
- Newsfeed Now: Ginsburg becomes first woman to lie in state at US Capitol, protests continue across the country
- First man cured of HIV infection now has terminal cancer