AUGUSTA (WJBF) – Richmond County deputies are investigation a shooting.
It happened shortly before 7:30pm Thursday, December 17 on 1st Avenue in Augusta.
A female victim was taken to the hospital.
Investigators say she was shot at least once. Her injuries do not appear to be life threatening.
Count on NewsChannel 6 for more on this developing story as information becomes available.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Report: Popular flea & tick collar tied to 1,700 pet deaths, EPA received more than 75,000 complaints
- After 2 recent deaths, why are people still doing extreme baby gender reveals?
- Cat Musgrove on Dolce Darlin’ and rebuilding a shattered life
- Cheating during remote testing is a problem. Now there is a fix
- LaGrange man wrongfully convicted of rape freed after 40 years, reunited with family
- Laney-Walker Famers Market reopens to curb food desert issues
- Football coach Les Miles placed on leave amid misconduct allegations at LSU
- Senate Democrats reach deal on jobless benefits, allowing $1.9T COVID relief bill to move ahead