YORK COUNTY, SC (WSPA) - A York County man was arrested on Tuesday after he reportedly took nearly $16,000 from an ATM he was installing.
According to an arrest warrant, John Edward Martin, 28, was installing an ATM at Wells Fargo Bank and took $15,920 in cash from the machine between Nov. 24, 2017 and Feb. 2.
Martin was charged with grand larceny, value of $10,000 or more.
According to a SLED news release, Wells Fargo Bank requested that SLED investigate the case.
Martin was booked into the York County Detention Center.
Pedestrian killed along I-20 in early...
Florida man tells cops he didn't...
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop