AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – A Richmond County man is facing felony charges in the reported molestation of a child.
Bernard William Blount is charged with Felony Aggravated Child Molestation.
In February, Blount allegedly sexually molested the 7-year-old child at his residence on the 2400 block of Cumming Road.
No further information is available.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Watch: Mechanics rescue kitten stuck in dashboard of car
- First man cured of HIV infection now has terminal cancer
- One of last living Tuskegee Airmen celebrates 102nd birthday
- Teen charged in Kenosha shootings fights extradition
- Giant rat wins animal hero award for sniffing out landmines
- Woman spent GoFundMe donations meant for slain mens’ families on shopping, bills, deputies say
- Virginia governor, first lady test positive for COVID-19
- Deputies respond to home of fan screaming ‘shoot!’ while watching Stanley Cup Final