AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – A Richmond County Deputy has been arrested for Public indecency following an incident at a Gold’s Gym.
On July 6th, the Richmond County Sheriff’s Office responded to the Gold’s Gym on the 500 block of Bobby Jones Expressway after receiving a call from a staff member who reported a man who was masturbating in the sauna.
After further investigation, Deputy Lamar Andrews was arrested. He has been committed to the Charles B. Webster Detention Center.
He was hired in October 2018 and was assigned to the Field Operations Division in the South Precinct.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- The newly completed intake wing officially opens at the Aiken County Animal Shelter
- Local ‘Beetlejuice house’ returns for Halloween season
- All Treats for Saturday…few showers Sunday. – Click here for your forecast
- Murphey Middle School transitions to online learning due to increased COVID activity
- Appling father killed by 15-year-old son had a history of domestic violence
- Concerns in the CSRA about postal service
- Authorities: South Carolina man faces life in prison after buying ‘sex slave,’ putting her in his ‘dungeon’