AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – A Richmond County Deputy has been arrested for Public indecency following an incident at a Gold’s Gym.
On July 6th, the Richmond County Sheriff’s Office responded to the Gold’s Gym on the 500 block of Bobby Jones Expressway after receiving a call from a staff member who reported a man who was masturbating in the sauna.
After further investigation, Deputy Lamar Andrews was arrested. He has been committed to the Charles B. Webster Detention Center.
He was hired in October 2018 and was assigned to the Field Operations Division in the South Precinct.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Dumba kneels, NHL puts focus on Black Lives Matter movement
- ‘State of Disaster’ declared in parts of Australia due to COVID
- As a new week begins, here’s why you don’t have that second stimulus check
- Lord & Taylor, Men’s Wearhouse owner file for bankruptcy
- Dunkin’s free coffee Mondays begin Aug. 3
- Wilford Brimley, the face of Quaker Oats and ‘Cocoon’ Star, Dies at 85
- Here is the latest Georgia news from The Associated Press at 5:40 a.m.