AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - Jurors acquitted Na'eem Caldwell Friday afternoon on murder, armed robbery and weapons charges in the shooting death of Gregory Cooke -- an off duty Richmond County Sheriff's Deputy.
Caldwell was accused of shooting Cooke in June of 2017 in Caldwell's mother's driveway after an argument.
- Pizza for breakfast is healthier than cereal, nutritionist claims
- Pot smokers find caged tiger in abandoned house, Houston police say
- KFC wants you to enjoy romance on a Colonel Sanders bearskin rug this Valentine's Day
- Ax-wielding man wrecks home after thinking wife damaged action figures
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood