AIKEN, S.C. (WJBF) - A man who was charged with Murder in an Aiken killing last month has had those charges dropped.
Investigators say Jeremiah Blocker was arrested after two witnesses identified him in the murder of Dante Dunbar.
Dunbar was shot several times on Jehosee Drive in Aiken on June 25th.
But today they say, Blocker's alibi, combined with new information ruled him out as a suspect.
Blocker, however, remains in jail on other charges.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop