(WJBF) – More charges for a Hephzibah Middle School teacher accused of inappropriate conduct with a student.
Rumah Byrapaka was arrested—again—Tuesday and charged with Sexual Assault.
Earlier this month the 24-year-old teacher was taken into custody and charged with Child Molestation after text conversations were discovered between the two.
NewsChannel 6 has also confirmed that Byrapaka, who was working under a student visa, is currently on hold for the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency.
More of the latest headlines:
- Golden Apple: Trina Terlizzi
- One person dead after accident on Gordon Highway near Highway 25 overpass
- Martin Luther King III: we have to find ways to coexist
- Avoiding the dentist during the pandemic could be harmful to your overall health
- Augusta Commissioners rethinking waiving all alcohol license fees
- COVID-19 impact on MLK Day events in Augusta