COLUMBIA COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) - A Columbia County man is behind bars after a bizarre incident in the Merrymont neighborhood.
According to the incident reporter, Christopher Linder ran into a home -- while naked-- and proceeded to jump onto the bed of the homeowner as it was occupied.
The homeowner ran from the home calling 911-- and says Linder followed him outside.
Deputies say, they found Linder lying in the middle of the road at an intersection where they were forced to use pepper spray to get him to comply with their commands.
The pepper spray did not appear to have an affect on Linder, according to the statement, and the deputy was forced to use a baton to successfully take Linder into custody.
He was transported to a local hospital where he admitted to being under the influence of meth.
Illegal immigrant charged in deadly...
11-year-old accused of putting pins...
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Thomson Business owner convicted of medicare fraud
- Cybersecurity experts critical of proposed electronic voting system
- District 5 seat remains vacant
- Naming Amphitheater for late Commissioner proposed
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect