(WJBF) - A Grovetown teen accused of shooting to death his sister, is in court Friday.
16-year-old Sonny Kim admitted his plans to murder his entire family.
Investigators say Kim killed his sister, 23-year-old Ashley Kim, by shooting her multiple times.
Right now a hearing is being held about his mental capacity.
Count on News Channel 6 to keep you updated on this story.
Greenville man bites ex's lip off,...
The Columbia County Sheriff's Office...
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect