GROVETOWN, Ga. (WJBF) – A Grovetown man is behind bars in Columbia County charged with crimes against children.
John David Anderson is behind bars charged with Rape, Child molestation, enticing a child for indecent purposes and sexual battery.
The investigating agency, Grovetown Public Safety, arrested Anderson Monday.
Details that lead up to the arrest have not been made available to the public as of yet.
Stay tuned to NewsChannel 6 as we follow this developing story.
MORE CRIME STORIES:
- Hoosier metal guitarist seen in famous photo arrested in connection with Capitol riot
- Two suspects arrested in connection with deadly Williston shooting
- Man arrested in D.C. with unregistered weapon ahead of Presidential Inauguration
- Aiken Co. Officials arrest man involved in Aiken shooting
- Windsor man facing charges following shooting
- Social media post mentions “RCSD”, group plotting attacks now until inauguration; Richmond County officials say its not their agency