GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. (WSAV) -
A woman accused of killing her husband and four of her children was in a Gwinnett County court on Monday.
Isabel Cartuna Martinez, 31, is charged of fatally stabbing her husband, 33 year-old Martin Romero, and four of the couple's five children.
The children killed were identified as 10-year-old Isabela Martinez, 7-year-old Dacota Romero, 2-year-old Axel Romero and 4-year-old Dillan Martin-Romero.
The fifth child was identified as 9-year-old Diana Romero. She was hospitalized but has since recovered.
The 9-year-old survivor says her mother told her she was "going to the sky to see Jesus."
Her attorney entered a not guilty plea during the arraignment.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop