FORT VALLEY, Ga. (WJBF) – The GBI held a press conference Friday afternoon with updates to the Anitra Gunn murder investigation.
Sgt. DeMarcus Little has been charged with one count of Malice Murder. Details about the investigation were limited. The case had been turned over to the DA’s Office.
Stay tuned to NewsChannel 6 for more on this developing investigation.
FORT VALLEY, Ga. (WJBF) – The GBI will hold a press conference at the Peach County Sheriff’s Office today at 5:30 to provide updates on the murder investigation of 23-year-old Anitra Gunn.
Gunn was a student at Fort Valley State Universty and was reported missing. Her body was found Tuesday hidden under leaves and branches.
Her boyfriend 23 – year-old DeMarcus Little is being held on charges of criminal damage to property after he slashed Anitra’s tires and smashed her windows earlier in February.
Little is a solider at Fort Gordon in Augusta.
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- Officer told George Floyd: ‘It takes … a lot of oxygen to talk’
- Woman throws boxes of shoes at Oklahoma store worker after being asked to wear face mask, then leaves wallet behind
- Supreme Court expected to rule on Trump’s tax records today
- Police: Seoul mayor reported missing, search underway
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera missing, presumed dead after 4-year-old son found adrift on boat in Lake Piru