KANSAS CITY, Mo.- The FBI is asking for nationwide help in identifying an unknown man who may, as a release from the FBI says, have critical information about a child victim’s identity in an ongoing sexual exploitation investigation.
The man is being labeled as John Doe 42. The man is described as a white male, between the ages of 50 to 65-years-old. According to authorities, there is a video depicting John Doe 42 that was made in October 2015. The FBI says John Doe 42 can be heard speaking English in the video.
The FBI says they do not know where John Doe 42 is residing, which is why the bureau sent out a nationwide search.
If you have any information concerning this case, please call the FBI’s toll-free tip-line at 1-800-CALL-FBI (1-800-225-5324). Contact a Crimes Against Children Investigator at your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Remains found in search for 1921 Tulsa race massacre victims
- Third-degree murder charge against Derek Chauvin dismissed in George Floyd death
- Chick-fil-A sauces coming to stores in GA
- US study shows low risk of contracting COVID-19 while flying
- COVID-19 cases surge 30% nationwide: Where does your state stand?
- ‘It was surreal’: Florida man breaks Georgia fishing record with 110-pound catfish
- Biden won’t rule out studying court-packing