AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – A Richmond County Criminal Investigations Division team and county coroner Mark Bowen are on the scene of what is being called a suspicious death near 2000 block of Central Avenue and Adrian Street.
A call was put in to dispatch at 9:55 a.m. in regard to a deceased person at the address.
73-year-old Clinton David Rucker was pronounced dead on the scene at 10:30 a.m.
Investigators are combing the property of a home there. While the Richmond County Sheriff’s Office is currently unable to officially respond, there is a large law enforcement presence at the scene.
This is a developing story…
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Out There…Somewhere: “Conduct” a tour of new sculptures
- Trump impeachment trial to begin week of Feb. 8
- Washington County and other rural counties in Georgia see shortage of COVID-19 vaccine
- SLIDESHOW | Inaugural memes of Bernie Sanders: the gift that keeps on giving
- PHOTOS: Baseball’s Hank Aaron through the years
- Walmart expanding COVID-19 vaccine roll out to South Carolina
- $1 billion Mega Millions prize a result of long odds, slow sales
- 10th Avenue shooting under investigation