AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – A Richmond County Criminal Investigations Division team and county coroner Mark Bowen are on the scene of what is being called a suspicious death near 2000 block of Central Avenue and Adrian Street.
A call was put in to dispatch at 9:55 a.m. in regard to a deceased person at the address.
73-year-old Clinton David Rucker was pronounced dead on the scene at 10:30 a.m.
Investigators are combing the property of a home there. While the Richmond County Sheriff’s Office is currently unable to officially respond, there is a large law enforcement presence at the scene.
This is a developing story…
MORE TOP STORIES:
- White House softens on sending troops to states, sources say
- Nation’s streets calmest in days, protests largely peaceful
- Trump says GOP is pulling convention from North Carolina
- Mother of George Floyd’s young daughter speaks out as friends march through Houston
- Aiken City leaders will hold press conference to address protests
- Total number of cases of COVID-19 in CSRA, SC & GA
- Augusta mask ordinance isn’t approved
- Lawmaker: Pandemic is impacting Americans’ state of mind