Aiken, SC (WJBF) - An investigation is underway in Aiken after a deadly shooting. Aiken County Coroner Tim Carlton says 21-year-old Dante Dunbar was pronounced dead at the hospital Monday evening. He was found at a home on Jehossee Drive in Aiken around 6pm. He had been shot several times.
An autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday morning in Newberry, S.C.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop