COLUMBIA COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) - The daughter of Georgia state Senator Lee Anderson is facing legal trouble.
Katie Anderson has been arrested twice over the past week.
She was picked up on a shoplifting charge Wednesday, accused of taking some shoes from Uptown Cheapskate, without paying.
Sunday, she was arrested for battery, after a fight with an acquaintance.
She currently remains in the Columbia County jail.
R. Kelly charged with aggravated...
Family fued leads to 2 arrests
- Pot smokers find caged tiger in abandoned house, Houston police say
- KFC wants you to enjoy romance on a Colonel Sanders bearskin rug this Valentine's Day
- Ax-wielding man wrecks home after thinking wife damaged action figures
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him