COLUMBIA COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) – A Columbia County man is behind bars, charged with child molestation.
According to an arrest warrant, Leonard Fitzpatrick offered money to a 15-year-old in exchange for him to perform sexual acts on her.
No further details have been released.
More local headlines:
- Structure fire in Burke County
- Burke County road closures
- Memorial Service to be held for Goseboro B. Hannan
- One dead after accident at Gate 5 on Fort Gordon
- Local leaders travel to Atlanta for Greater Augusta Day