COLUMBIA COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) – A Columbia County man is behind bars, charged with child molestation.
According to an arrest warrant, Leonard Fitzpatrick offered money to a 15-year-old in exchange for him to perform sexual acts on her.
No further details have been released.
More local headlines:
- RCSO searching for Aggravated Assault suspect
- Here is the latest Georgia news from The Associated Press at 7:40 a.m.
- Here is the latest South Carolina news from The Associated Press at 7:40 a.m.
- Mother charged with fatally stabbing 5-year-old girl in Chicago
- Amazon to kick off holiday shopping with October Prime Day