COLUMBIA COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) - Investigators have found that a house and vehicle fire this week in Columbia County were arson.
The fire happened at a duplex, Tuesday afternoon, on Stoneybrooks Place in Martinez.
Investigators say the fire started in a 1995 Ford Explorer near the home. They say it then spread to the roof of the home.
Officials are asking that if you have any information on the fire, please call the Arson Hotline at 1-800-282-5804
Rewards of up to $10,000 are given for information leading to the arrest and conviction of an arsonist.
Arrest made in shooting incident at...
Man robs Waffle House in Atlanta,...
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop