AIKEN COUNTY, S.C. (WJBF) – The Richmond County Sheriff’s Office has charged two men in the disappearance of Tiffany Odom.
Harry Miller has been charged with concealing the death of another, false statements in a government matter, and tampering with evidence.
Brian Foster has been charged with concealing the death of another.
Tiffany Odom was last seen April 11th on Harmon Street near her residence in the Harrisburg community.
The remains of the female body found in Aiken County have been identified as those of Odom.
This is still an ongoing investigation. More information will be released as it comes available.
The Aiken County Coroner’s Office is investigating the death of a woman who’s body was found in a wooded area in Aiken County.
Aiken County Coroner Darryl Ables states that The Richmond County Sheriff’s Office discovered the body of an unidentified white female partially buried in a wooded area on the 400 block of Gum Swamp Road in Beech Island.
The discovery was made Wednesday night around 8:30 p.m.
The Aiken County Sheriff’s Office was then notified of the discovery.
An autopsy is scheduled for Saturday to determine the cause of death and identification.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Here is the latest Georgia news from The Associated Press at 7:40 a.m.
- Here is the latest South Carolina news from The Associated Press at 7:40 a.m.
- Mother charged with fatally stabbing 5-year-old girl in Chicago
- Amazon to kick off holiday shopping with October Prime Day
- Aiken County crash blocks lanes on I-20