AIKEN, S.C. (WJBF) - Police hope a billboard will help them solve a double murder case in Aiken.
The billboard on Edgefield Highway, is one of two signs, that by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
The ATF is offering a $10,000 dollar reward for anyone with information about the person or persons responsible for the deaths of Harry Butler and Logan Novak.
Novak and Butler were shot to death in Hahn Village back in November.
If you have any information you can call the ATF, Crimestoppers, Aiken Public Safety or the Aiken County Sheriff's Office.
Count on WJBF NewsChannel 6 to bring you the latest on this developing story.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- More grant money to juvenile court expands therapy for teens and parents before doing jail time
- Edgefield County murder arrest
- Burke County accident blocks traffic on Highway 25
- Drop-in Thanksgiving lunch held in New Ellenton, South Carolina
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect