BAMBERG, S.C. (WJBF) - A Bamberg man is facing charges in a fire that destroyed multiple buildings in downtown.
61-year-old Randy Lee Bloom is charged with 2nd Degree Arson.
Investigators say the blaze was intentionally set by means of an open flame.
SLED and the Bamberg Police Department arrested Bloom Tuesday.
He is currently being held in the Bamberg Detention Center.
The fire reportedly broke out around 10 p.m. the night of March 5th.
Four buildings were damaged or destroyed in the fire.
Suspect charged with murder in case...
4 arrested, charged in death of man...
- Pizza for breakfast is healthier than cereal, nutritionist claims
- Pot smokers find caged tiger in abandoned house, Houston police say
- KFC wants you to enjoy romance on a Colonel Sanders bearskin rug this Valentine's Day
- Ax-wielding man wrecks home after thinking wife damaged action figures
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood