AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - An Augusta woman is facing embezzlement charges, for the second time.
Cheryl Snover is in jail, charged with embezzling nearly $600-thousand dollars from Tretz and Trez Company, where she worked.
Investigators say Stover was also arrested last month for embezzling more than $320-thousand dollars from ACC Construction, where she also once worked.
3 teen girls charged in Richmond...
Richmond County Investigator arrested...
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- More grant money to juvenile court expands therapy for teens and parents before doing jail time
- Edgefield County murder arrest
- Paine College's annual Ann N. Johnson Music Festival will now take place in 2019
- Revamped report cards for all S.C. schools to be delayed
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect