AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - An Augusta man is wanted on theft charges in connection with falsely selling auto insurance.
29-year-old Stedmond Carsley Sapp is wanted on charges of Theft by Deception for allegedly taking car insurance payments from at least one victim over the course of a year without actually providing insurance coverage.
The victim discovered this after an getting into an accident in October of 2018.
Sapp reportedly states that he's a representative of Geico and/or Progressive Insurance, while attempting to sell discount auto insurance.
If you have any information on him, please call 706-821-1080
Suspect sought in Windsor Spring Road...
Grovetown student charged after fight...
Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Easy steps to lower power bill during record breaking temperatures
- Savannah River Winds Concert Thursday, May 23
- Safety on the water
- Community support for middle school teacher charged in fight with student
- Florida woman pulls gator from pants during stop
- Pizza for breakfast is healthier than cereal, nutritionist claims
- Pot smokers find caged tiger in abandoned house, Houston police say
- KFC wants you to enjoy romance on a Colonel Sanders bearskin rug this Valentine's Day
- Ax-wielding man wrecks home after thinking wife damaged action figures
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes