#UPDATE (10:45 a.m., May 21, 2020) – The RCSO says Cook has been located and taken into custody.
AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) – The Richmond County Sheriff’s office is looking for 43-year-old Daniel Cook.
Cook is wanted for an aggravated assault and possession of a knife during the commission of a crime for an incident that happened on the 3200 block of Wrightsboro Rd. Wednesday.
If you have any information, please contact the Richmond County Sheriff’s Office at 706-821-1080.
LATEST NEWS STORIES
- Jennie: Endometriosis workbook and journal includes resources for women struggling with pain, treatment options and infertility
- Jennie: Endometriosis signs and symptoms
- Don’t throw it away! IRS stimulus card payments arriving in unmarked envelopes
- Six Flags announces safety measures for reopening; first park will open June 5
- Former Costa Farms employee files lawsuit against company