(WJBF) - An Augusta man will spend nearly 2 years in prison for stealing money from his job at Savannah River Site.
A South Carolina federal judge sentenced Phillip Thompson to 23 months in prison for the theft.
Thompson worked for wise services at SRS, he and a co-defendant stole more than $4-million dollars using false invoices.
Thompson has also been ordered to repay the money he stole.
Greenville man bites ex's lip off,...
The Columbia County Sheriff's Office...
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect