RICHMOND COUNTY, Ga. (WJBF) – A Richmond County man is facing charges after allegedly kidnapping two people during a break in.
Warrants state that Rodricqus Frank reportedly kicked down the front door of the home of Naomi Cochrane on the 4200 block of Beckmont Drive in Augusta.
Reports state he then forced Cochrane to grab her daughter, Nylah Frank, get into their car and drive to the 2300 block of Winston Way.
Frank is charged with Kidnapping and First Degree Burglary.
Count on NewsChannel 6 for more details as they become available.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Study: Employment rose among those in free money experiment
- A bit of cooler the next few days.-What to expect, check here
- Youth Leadership Program Healthcare Day discourages teens from texting and driving
- 2020 Aiken missing person case becomes homicide investigation
- Child shot in Evans home in 2020 making strong recovery
- Friends of Frances charity raising money for children with special needs
- Burke County man admits operating illegal pill factory
- Boyhood home of Malcolm X gets historic designation in Boston