AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - An Augusta man is behind bars after allegedly kidnapping his wife.
Curtis Burrison is charged with Aggravated Assault, Kidnapping, False Imprisonment, and Possession of a Firearm during the Commission of a Crime.
Deputies were called Saturday morning in reference to a missing employee from a business on Perimeter Parkway.
During the course of the investigation, deputies located Burrison and his wife, Tahiti Burrison, at the Augusta Visitor's Center on I-20 Southbound.
Tahiti was reportedly threatened and taken by force by Curtis.
Investigators say Tahiti was unharmed when she was found.
Curtis Burrison is currently being held at the Webster Detention Center.
Greenville man bites ex's lip off,...
The Columbia County Sheriff's Office...
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect