WAGENER, S.C. (WJBF) - An arrest has been made in connection with the death of a Wagener man.
Christopher Wayne Trueblood was arrested Tuesday night by Lexington County deputies.
He was later transferred to the custody of the Aiken County Sheriff's Office.
Trueblood is charged with Murder and Grand Larceny.
The arrest is in connection with the murder of Kenneth Goodwin.
Goodwin was found dead under a tarp in his front yard on May 28th.
Investigators say the case is ongoing.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop