AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - One man is behind bars after a search of a local vape shop found illicit drugs.
On Wednesday, the Richmond County Sheriff's Office Narcotics Division executed a search warrant of Smoke Life on Wrightsboro Road.
An employee of the business, Robert Crawshaw, was arrested for Possession of Marijuana and Possession of Cocaine.
Investigators found that a number of products sold at the business tested positive for THC.
The investigation into the shop is ongoing.
- Experts: Sunday is the busiest day of the year for online dating
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high