AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - A teenager is behind bars in connection with the murder of a well known CSRA man.
16-year-old Elijah Tart is charged with Murder in the death of Michael Stanley Gentry.
Gentry, known as "Thumbs Up Mike", was gunned down in his wheelchair Tuesday at the intersection of Fenwick Street and Moore Avenue.
Tart is currently being held at the Richmond County YDC.
Greenville man bites ex's lip off,...
The Columbia County Sheriff's Office...
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect