AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - A teenager is behind bars in connection with the murder of a well known CSRA man.
16-year-old Elijah Tart is charged with Murder in the death of Michael Stanley Gentry.
Gentry, known as "Thumbs Up Mike", was gunned down in his wheelchair Tuesday at the intersection of Fenwick Street and Moore Avenue.
Tart is currently being held at the Richmond County YDC.
Stand your ground or murder? Florida...
TX woman arrested for sending meth to...
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop