AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - Accused NSA leaker, Reality Winner, is set to change her plea to guilty.
The 26-year-old is set to plead guilty on June 26th.
Winner was arrested on June 3rd of 2017, accused of giving classified information about Russian interference in the U.S. presidential election to news outlet The Intercept.while working for the NSA at Fort Gordon.
She previously plead not guilty to one count of violating the federal Espionage Act.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Georgia's hands-free law now in effect
- Woman arrested after her vehicle hits three children on an ATV in Burke County
- Burke County deputy crashes patrol car in single vehicle accident
- Inmate Found Dead
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop