TEXAS (WJBF)/(ABC NEWS) - A line of about 85 people snaked from the entrance of the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs and curved around the block Sunday.
The house of worship opened its doors to the public at 5 p.m. for the first time since a deadly shooting last Sunday.
Associate Pastor Mark Collins says people traveled from as far away as the East Coast to pray at the site of the shooting.
A memorial was created inside.
One person in custody, questioned...
Search for Brandt Court attempted...
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect