AIKEN, S.C. (WJBF) - Aiken County investigators have identified a second suspect in a June convenience store robbery.
16-year-old Berry Harvey Butler is wanted for Robbery with Armed with a Deadly Weapon, Possession of a Weapon During the Commission of a Violent Crime and Receiving Stolen Goods. He is being charged as an adult.
Butler is wanted in connection with the June 14th robbery of the Circle K on the 1900 block of Edgefield Highway.
The first suspect, 17-year-old Timothy Trapp McRae, was arrested in Richland County on June 18th on unrelated charges.
If you have any information on Butler's whereabouts, please call 803-648-6811 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC
Search for Brandt Court attempted...
Barton Chapel Road murder suspect to...
- Teacher says she was fired for giving students zeroes
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect