AUGUSTA, Ga. (WJBF) - UPDATE: The two suspects in connection to the homicide on Milledgeville Road are due in court Friday, June 8.
54-year-old Keith Kearney and 53-year-old Maurice Jenkins were arrested and charged with Murder of 47-year-old Joaquin Figueroa.
Both suspects were arrested and held behind bars at the Charles B. Webster Detention Center.
The bound hearing is scheduled to take place at 9am at the Augusta Judicial Center on 735 James Brown Blvd.
Two suspects are behind bars in connection with a homicide on Milledgeville Road.
Richmond County Investigators say they were dispatched to a residence on the 3300 block of Milledgeville Road in reference to an assault. When officers arrived on the scene, they found 47-year-old Joaquin Figueroa in the woods unresponsive.
The Coroner's office pronounced Figueroa dead at 5:20 pm. During the investigation, investigators were able to link two men to the death of Figueroa.
54-year-old Keith Kearney and 53-year-old Maurice Jenkins were arrested and charged with Murder.
They are now behind bars at the Charles B. Webster Detention Center.
The investigation remains ongoing.
Shots fired on Audusson Court
23-year-old S.Carolina man stabs 4...
- Rescued sacrificial rooster terrorizes neighborhood
- Ohio man calls police after pig won't stop following him
- Sheriff: Man helped give goat whiskey, cocaine
- VIDEO: Two guys try ‘tall man' trick to get into Black Panther
- Nearly a dozen day care workers say parent's cookies made them high
- Simple sketch helps police identify theft suspect
- Couple inundated with mystery packages wants it to stop